Discussioni con Andreas Formiconi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questione di LibreLogo che non funziona con il Mac

Go down

Questione di LibreLogo che non funziona con il Mac Empty Questione di LibreLogo che non funziona con il Mac

Post by Andreas Sat May 27, 2017 4:27 pm

Durante i corsi di quest'anno ho riscontrato il problema che LibreLogo con i sistemi Mac non funziona. Ora non ricordo se questo è successo a qualcuno qui, provo comunque a chiedere. Avevo dato un'occhiata al problema a suo tempo ma mi resi conto che occorreva troppo tempo per risolvere il problema. Ora, anche per altri motivi, devo insistere. Mi sono quindi iscritto a una mailing list di LIbreoffice e ho postato il problema. Andate a vedere per imparare come si pongono i problemi nella rete. Sotto ricopio anche il testo del messaggio.

Tuttavia, se qualcuno ha invece potuto usare LibreLogo  con il Mac mi può scrivere per favore?

Grazie

andreas

May 27, 2017; 4:07pm Andreas Formiconi Andreas Formiconi LibreLogo plugin doesn't work in Mac systems
Hi,

I'm letting use hundreds of students LibreLogo extensively on their computers. No problems with Windows and most of Linux systems. However all Mac users were not able to use LibreLogo.

The commands in the menu are actually working, so that you can move the turtle and draw that way; however, as soon as you write a script and try to run it, the turtle appear but nothing happens. Apparently, nothing is executed, for instance even a print instruction is not executed.

I confirm this behavior with an old Mac hanging around in my lab: Mac OS X 10.6.8 and LibreOffice 4.3.7.2.
However, the students have a variety of configurations so that it seems a pretty general problem of the Mac implementation.

I searched these lists and other places, apparently without finding a solution.

Is there anybody having a hint?

Greetings from Florence
Andreas

Andreas
Admin

https://iamarf.forumattivo.com

Back to top Go down